Thursday 24 May 2012

Alternative blog, macro images.

I've decided to start a second blog concentrating mainly on images captured on my macro lens. During the summer months the birding can get quiet so when i'm out i like to chase about after Dragons, Damsels, Butterflies and other insects that i can catch up with. Any flowers i manage to capture in detail will also be included especially wild Orchids.
I have put my first post up today and here is the link. UP CLOSE
I was at Weetslade this morning with Mr. Cheviot who wardens there and we found the hoped for Dragonflies. Only the one species, that being Four-spot Chaser but i had around a dozen sightings. I also managed to view some Common-blue and Blue-tailed Damselflies but no images of these species were managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment